BlackGoldRing.com sales affordable Fine Engagement Rings, Bridal Set, Wedding Rings, Wedding Bands, Mens Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Pendants, Brooches in Modern, Baroque, Renaissance, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Avant Garde and Classic design styles. Caravaggio Fine Jewelry pieces are made custom per individual order and ship insured to customers within United States and Internationally.
BlackGoldRing.com Online Jewelry Retail Terms and Conditions
- All jewelry pieces presented in BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website are made of cast solid gold using CAD-CAM “lost wax metal casting” technique and are officially stamped: “10K, 14K, 18K, 22K” gold grades based on the model ordered. Platinum is stamped: “PL or PLAT” cast highest grade 950 Platinum.
- All white diamonds on jewelry pieces are genuine selected Euro cut: VS – SI grade natural diamonds in a white color range of G – H.
- All color stones; including black diamonds and color diamonds are high-purity laboratory grown Cubic Crystal Structure (Cubic Zirconia, Zirconium Dioxide: ZrO2) or Hexagonal Crystal Structure (Corundum: Al2O3) based show grade stones, having diamond cuts, corresponding color range standard reflective indexes and hardness of 8.5 and 8.0 on a Moh hardness scale.
- All color change alexandrite stones are high-purity laboratory grown Orthorhombic Crystal Structure (Chrysoberyl: BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti) based show grade stones, having diamond cuts or ceylon cuts and hardness of 8.5 on a Moh hardness scale. Growing method for alexandrite stones is: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method).
- We do not set natural stones on most of our jewelry pieces except few types for mainstream online retail practical, stone color consistency standard and marketing matters.
- Finger size: When checking out, please make sure to select your correct finger size. If an incorrect finger size was selected when placing an order, contact as within 48 hours to request a change prior processing of your order.
- There is an automatic price adjustment on rings over finger size 9.5. Rings are precious metal heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- There is a 25% return restocking fee on all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering a Jewelry piece.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please read Refunds and Jewelry Return Policy section of our website Terms and Conditions page referenced below.
- All metal and stone measurements are based on natural diamond karat weights and size standard. All stone karat weighs and their totals are approximated by CAD-CAM production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, micro pave, prong, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image displayed as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images displayed at BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs. Visual perceptions of 3d images, metal and stone colors may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
Special note on laboratory grown Alexandrite stone and it’s properties.
We set exceptional quality, rare laboratory grown Chrysoberyl Alexandrite stones on all luxury Alexandrite jewelry pieces we craft for our customers.
- Name: Laboratory Grown Alexandrite
- Growing Method: Floating Zone Pulling (the most advanced method)
- Chemical Composition: Chrysoberyl (BeAl2O4+Fe,Ti)
- Treatment: None
- Color Change: Green Purple (daylight) / Blue Raspberry (fluorescent light)
- Color Change Level: Excellent
- Cut: Very Good
- Quality Grade: Highest Quality
- Market Availability: Extremely Rare
- Clarity Range: IF ~ VS
- Hardness: 8.5
- Refractive Index: 1.74
- Shape: Round
- Available Shapes: Round, Oval, Princess, Emerald, Heart
- Available Weights: 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0 Carat (approx)
- Purpose: High-End Jewelry, Advanced Laser Equipment
- QA, Import, Distribution: Art Masters Production
- Origins: Eastern Europe and United States: NY, NV, AZ Gem Shows
Color change Alexandrite is rare, exquisite and expensive stone and a quality laboratory grown Alexandrite is hard to find. At BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website we set expert selected laboratory grown Russian Chrysoberyl Alexandrite stones on all customer orders and craft pieces with outmost attention and care that guarantees quality of our jewelry products and exceed customer expectations of quality and value.
BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website accepts PayPal Payments, Amazon Payments, Payza Payments or US Postal Money Order Payments. Every jewelry product order is made to order custom within 8 to 10 business days upon payment receipt provided precious stone and precious metal supply availability is in stock. No sales tax is collected; except 8.25% sales tax applies to all sales within state of CA. An order may be canceled within 24h of purchase (sent payment) prior to processing and is subject to 10% cancellation fee.
Shipping & Delivery
At BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website we ship customer orders within 2 – 3 business days upon completion of the jewelry piece that takes about 8 to 10 days to custom design, craft and finish. We ship via USPS insured mail, USPS insured express international mail. Shipping is free of charge. USPS tracking number is provided for customer’s convenience. Signature is required upon delivery of the insured mail.
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Deliveries within United State take on average 3 to 5 business days to arrive
- Deliveries to Canada, UK, UA and Australia take on average 10 to 12 business days to arrive
Refunds & Jewelry Return Policy
At BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website we are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, please be careful when ordering custom jewelry items and let us know if we can be of assistance in selecting the right jewelry for you. You can return jewelry products within 10 business days of order receipt. All returns must be authorized by us prior to shipping them back for return consideration. If the style was altered in any way, shape, size or form: no returns are accepted. Please contact us prior to shipping a return and we will provide return shipping instructions. Returning items must be shipped to us within 10 days of receipt. Item is not returnable if 10 days have passed from the date you sign for the package. Returns are accepted in their original packaging only and buyer pays for return shipping.
Items Not Returnable, Not Refundable & Not Restockable Terms:
If a custom (alternate) design style creation and or revision was done to an existing jewelry model design style in order per your special request such as:
* Sales on all exclusive black gold rings, 14k black gold rings are final and not returnable, not refundable (no exception)
* Ordering and existing jewelry style as a semi mounting ring (without stones)
* Designing a new jewelry product style based on customer’s idea and or sketch, image provided
(we no longer take custom orders based on customer provided image, drawing, concept)
* Adding or removing stones and or revising stone sizes, stone colors and types, stone setting types in prongs, channel, pave and bezels as well as sizing rings over finger size 9 (for woman) and size 12 (for men)
* Altering the existing jewelry model design and it’s elements in any way or form
Then, neither cancellation nor a refund request is accepted.
Refund or a return request will be reviewed for compliance to these terms customers acknowledge when ordering products. If disputed against these terms, such cases and claims will be sided in our favor enforced by these rules and terms accepted and agreed by BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website merchant services with an assumption customer acknowledged and agreed with above terms prior placing the order.
Each ring is made to order custom for our customers. We use our precious metal and gemstone supplies per individual order bases. Hence, 25% restocking fee applies on all jewelry return items and order cancellations after 24h have passed from order placement and payment received reflecting master hand labor, advanced CAM jewelry production equipment labor time and material retrieval costs. Refunds will be processed upon returned products to us in their original condition. This is an absolute no exception policy and is standard for all customers for all bridal jewelry products we design, manufacture and retail at BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website.
You may not order a laboratory grown stone ring from BlackGoldRing.com online jewelry retail store website then claim you expected a natural stone or it is not of natural origin you have expected. No exceptions and no return will be accepted as it is your absolute responsibility to ask questions, research and know what you are ordering. Instead, Google things up, ask questions to avoid unnecessary confusion. We hold dear our customers and we offer this detailed online retail policy information page to make your internet shopping experience comfortable, convenient and secure. This optimized to best internet shopping practices to help us deliver satisfaction guarantee for our customers we craft benchmark jewelry pieces for.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We look forward to master crafting your luxury jewelry piece and will do our absolute best to exceed your expectations of product quality and value.